Okay folks get out your grocery lists because you are going to want to make this pistachio fluff fruit salad asap! My amazingly talented sister-in-law Lauren from Tastes Better From Scratch first introduced me to this recipe and I have been addicted ever since! It is one of those delicious sides that tastes like a dessert but has fruit in it so we can all pretend its super healthy! Haha. Seriously though, it’s a great dish to bring to a party or just to make with your Sunday dinner. You honestly just can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Pistachio Fluff Salad
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding mix 3.5 oz
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 10 oz mandarin oranges drained
- In a large mixing bowl combine the crushed pineapple and pistachio pudding mix.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping, marshmallows, coconut, and mandarin oranges.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.