Okay folks get out your grocery lists because you are going to want to make this pistachio fluff fruit salad asap! My amazingly talented sister-in-law Lauren from Tastes Better From Scratch first introduced me to this recipe and I have been addicted ever since! It is one of those delicious sides that tastes like a dessert but has fruit in it so we can all pretend its super healthy! Haha. Seriously though, it’s a great dish to bring to a party or just to make with your Sunday dinner. You honestly just can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Pistachio Fluff Salad
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding mix 3.5 oz
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- 10 oz mandarin oranges drained
- In a large mixing bowl combine the crushed pineapple and pistachio pudding mix.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping, marshmallows, coconut, and mandarin oranges.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
P.S. If you liked this post you will love our creamy peanut butter apple dip or this amazing chicken Caesar pasta salad!
The perfect side for just about anything!
Ahh thank you for posting this! My family has been making a cherry version of this forever, and while I enjoy it, this is much more style! Maybe i’ll spice things up a bit for our next holiday meal :)
Jessica @ Pretty Providence
Yay! I’m so glad you are excited! I promise, it won’t disappoint!
[image: Facebook] [image: Twitter] [image: Google Plus Page] [image: pinterest] [image: Instagram]