These super easy protein balls are the perfect healthy way to curb that sweet tooth! Even my kids love them!
A few months ago I went off sugar to help me lose the baby weight. I’ve been shocked to realize that I honestly don’t miss it as much as I thought I would! That being said, I definitely have still have a sweet tooth from time to time and just need a little sweet fix! I had tried lots of energy bite or protein ball recipes in the past, and liked them all, but didn’t LOVE any. I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and I think I have crafted the PERFECT protein ball recipe!
I found it super easily at my Target in the fridge section by all the other milks!
Our Latest Videos
In order to keep mine processed sugar free, I leave the chocolate chips out of half the batch and put a little extra unsweetened coconut on the top to garnish! Then I add chocolate chips in the other half for my kids and husband (yes, my picky eater kids love these too)!
Super Easy Protein Balls
- 1 cup vanilla almond butter
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups steel cut oats ground in blender
- 1 cup rice chex cereal crushed
- 1 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips *optional
- Add all ingredients into a Bosch mixer and stir to combine. I like to blend my oats and flax seed in my blender or food processor so they have a flour like consistency before adding to the Bosch.
- When mixture is well combined, wash your hands and roll mixture into small balls. Set balls on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Refrigerate for about an hour.
I like to keep all my protein balls in a large zip lock bag in the fridge for an easy guilt-free snack on the go! You can also enjoy these babies with a yummy glass of So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk.
I hope you love them as much as we do!
|So Delicious Organic Almondmilk||Cookie Sheets|
Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of So Delicious Dairy Free. The opinions and text are all mine.