Our easy Protein Overnight Oats make the perfect healthy breakfast! Flavorful, filling and delicious, you’ll want to make these protein oats all the time!
This post is sponsored by Booty Bands and Barbells. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
You guys know I have been trying to incorporate more meatless protein into our families lifestyle, and these protein overnight oats are one of my favorite ways I’ve found to do that.
Protein Overnight Oats
The main key for me in integrating plant based protein into recipes we all love has been finding the right brand of protein. Enter this Booty Bands and Barbells Plant Based Vanilla protein powder!! It is SO DANG GOOD. Here are a few of the things I love about it:
- First and foremost, taste. I am super picky when it comes to protein drinks and flavors and this is by far the best tasting plant based protein powder I’ve tried.
- It is sourced from almonds, and has a really nice smooth texture. It isn’t grainy like some powders I’ve tried.
- Made in the USA and uses all organic ingredients.
- Each serving is only 80 calories, with 15 grams of protein and only 4 carbs!! I couldn’t believe it, as most plant based protein drinks are high carb.
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
Discount Code: Booty Bands has graciously offered us a discount code, so if you want to try it out for yourself you can with the code prettyprovidence12 for 12% off! Click here to order yours today.
Easy Overnight Oats
Alright, are you ready for this super easy protein oats recipe? Let’s do this.
Top Left – Gather all your ingredients.
Top Right – Pour all dry ingredients into mason jars or clean storage containers.
Bottom Left – Mix to combine.
Bottom Right – Add in wet ingredients.
Mix to combine, and secure lids in place. Put jars into the refrigerator to sit overnight.
The chia seeds and oats will absorb the moisture, and in the morning your oats will be thickened and ready to eat.
Add whatever toppings you prefer, and go to town! My go to favorite topping is fresh berries.
The wonderful thing about protein oats is how filling they are. I am full for hours after eating one of these jars!
If you make this recipe and like it we would love for you to leave us a positive comment or review, they mean so much to us.
Protein Overnight Oats
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Scoops Booty Bands Protein Powder Can substitute for other protein powder, if desired.
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk Can substitute for other milk, if desired.
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Additional Toppings if Desired
- Divide dry ingredients equally between two mason jars and stir to combine.
- Add in milk, greek yogurt, and honey and stir to combine.
- Refridgerate overnight, or for several hours to allow liquid to absorb. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- Topping Ideas: Berries, sliced banana, cinnamon, nuts, chocolate chips, apples, pears, cranberries, peaches, raisins, or anything else you like to eat in your oatmeal.
- Oats will stay good in the fridge in an airtight container for one week.
- Do not leave out chia seeds. They help absorb the liquid and will change the consistency of your easy overnight oats.
What do you think? Will you give overnight oats a try?