These S’mores Rice Krispy Treats are a quick and easy dessert that don’t require heating up the kitchen to make!
Hey guys! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box and I’m here with a 10 minute treat you will LOVE. The longest and hardest part of these S’mores Rice Krispy Treats is waiting for them to set up enough to cut and devour. I mean yeah sure, you can share them and it’s probably the nice thing to do, but I’m not gonna tell you your business.
Cocoa Krispies, marshmallows and bits of graham crackers make this a tasty treat and a fun switch from normal Rice Krispie Treats. Which, by the way, I could eat a whole pan of by myself. Ain’t no shame in that… so make these this summer and watch them disappear! These chocolate rice krispie treats are also to die for!
S'mores Rice Krispy Treats
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the cereal and crushed graham crackers. Stir until completely combined.
- Spread into a 9x13 pan that's been sprayed with cooking spray. Let sit until set. Cut into sqaures.
Be sure to visit Mandy’s Recipe Box on social media!
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
Try these other recipes!
Leave a Reply