Giving hand soap, hand sanitizer or antibacterial wipes as a gift? Add our ‘Spread Love, Not Germs’ free printable gift tags!
Spread Love, Not Germs
I can’t think of a better theme for holiday gifts this year than Spread Love, Not Germs. Am I Right?! I decided that this year I will give antibacterial wipes, hand soap or hand sanitizer as a gift to some of our neighbors and especially teachers! I know that they can always use more!
We have quite a few Christmas neighbor gift ideas and printable tags to go along with them. Check out this Popcorn Gift Idea, our HomemadeChristmas Fudge Neighbor Gift or this list of 50+ Super EASY Neighbor Christmas Gifts. For ALL of our gift ideas go HERE.
HOW TO PRINT THE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- Click the links below to download the printable tags.
- We love offering printables at no cost to you. These gift tags are free for personal use only. They are copyrighted. Do not share the PDF files. Instead, please send the link to this blog post to friends or family who would also like to print these!
- I have this laser printer (totally worth it if you print a lot. I never have to replace the ink!)
- We use a paper cutter like this one to cut the tags. Even my little kids can use it!
If you use this printable, we’d love if you could leave a comment and positive review, we love hearing from y’all!
Spread Love, Not Germs Free Printable Gift Tags
- Color Printer
- Paper Cutter
- Hole Punch
- Gift Tags
- Wrapping Paper optional
- Download and print the free printable gift tags.
- Use a paper cutter or scissos to cut the tags out.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole in one corner of each tag.
- Tie gift tags onto a bottle of hand soap, hand sanitizer or antibacterial wipes.
- Optional: use wrapping paper to wrap the bottles, and add any other embellishments that you like.