If you have 30 minutes and hungry people to feed then you need this Taco Pasta recipe in your life. The spice level is easy to adjust!
Hey guys! It’s Mandy back from Mandy’s Recipe Box with an easy one pot dish that your whole family will love. This Taco Pasta is frugal and fast so it’s definitely a keeper. My kids loved it but I did use a medium salsa which was a little spicy for their tastes so next time I’m making it with a mild salsa. But if you like spicier foods then use the medium or even hot if that’s how you roll. It is not how I roll because I’m a wimp like that.
Our Latest Videos
This really is ready to eat in 30 minutes or less and is packed with delicious flavor and texture. I used a fiesta blend of cheese but you can use cheddar or Monterrey jack or whatever you prefer. Just make it and watch it disappear!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups water
- 1 oz packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef until crumbled and done.
- Add the pasta, water, taco seasoning and salsa.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer and let cook for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add the cheese. Stir to melt and enjoy.