Put together a bath themed baby shower gift basket next time you're going to celebrate a new baby! This is a fun, easy, and practical baby shower gift.
I love baby showers. Celebrating new life is always fun and exciting, and you get to buy tiny little baby things! In this case it's slippers and towels! I decided to put together this bathtime baby shower gift basket recently for a friend who was expecting a little boy. I love giving practical gifts - if you want some more gift ideas, we also have this list: Best Books to Give at a Baby Shower!
Check out all of our baby shower ideas here.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Baby Shower Gift Basket
Bath time items to put in a baby shower gift basket:
The great thing about gift baskets is that you can do any variation of these things. One towel, or two. Shampoo and lotion, or just stick with the towels and toys. It's all good!
If you're on a budget, you can ask a friend if they want to go in on the gift with you which definitely helps keep the cost down.
We'd love to hear from you if you make this! Please leave a comment and a positive review!
Bathtime Baby Shower Gift Basket
- Gift Basket
- Gift Bow or Ribbon
- Tissue Paper
- Animal Bath Toys
- Baby Shampoo + Body Wash
- Baby Lotion
- Put a towel or arrange some tissue paper into the bottom of a gift basket.
- Put the heaviest items into your basket first - like shampoo or lotion.
- Arrange the towels next, and then add slippers, small bath toys, etc.
- Put a bow on the front of the gift basket. You're done!
- You can wrap the basket up with cello wrap if you want to make it easier to transport.