This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sea Cuisine. All opinions are 100% mine.
You will love this recipe for Breaded Cod Fish Tacos, a tasty and easy meal you can make in less than 30 minutes!
Who else here loves fish tacos? You should add this recipe to your menu ASAP! When I say this is my new favorite meal, I’m not exaggerating. We’ve got corn tortillas, crispy, delicious breaded cod, and colorful veggies topped with our Jalapeño Ranch (which I always have a batch of in the fridge.) Let me tell you just a few of the reasons this recipe rocks:
- We can have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
- I can sneak some extra colorful veggies in.
- Barely any dishes have to be used to make this. *insert DJ air horn!*
- This pairs so well with our easy Tres Leches Cake, if you want dessert.
Easy Fish Tacos Instructions:
- Sea Cuisine Potato and Herb Cod
- Corn Tortillas
- Olive Oil
Fish Taco Toppings:
- Jalapeño Ranch
- Shredded Carrot
- Shredded Cabbage
- Pico de Gallo
Instructions for Cod Fish Tacos:
Sea Cuisine Potato and Herb Cod make fish tacos a breeze to make. They come in an air-tight package from the freezer section of the grocery store and they are truly delicious. The fillets are already breaded and seasoned. I use my air fryer to cook the fish fillets – it’s so easy and quick that way!
How to Air Fry Cod Fish Fillets:
- Remove frozen fillets from their packaging and place them in the air fryer basket. Air fry fish for 12 minutes at 400 degrees
If you don’t have an air fryer, here’s an alternative option:
How to Cook Cod Fish Fillets in the Oven:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place frozen fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook for 25-27 minutes.
- Air fry fish fillets per instructions above.
- While the fish is air frying, wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Quickly fry each tortilla on both sides in the olive oil and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Prep toppings. Chop or shred lettuce, carrot, red cabbage, and cilantro. Slice avocado and get Jalapeño Ranch or salsa out of the refrigerator.
Assemble Fish Tacos:
- Spoon about one Tablespoon of jalapeño ranch on each tortilla.
- Next, top with three slices of the Potato and Herb Crusted Cod.
Add shredded vegetables, cilantro, jalapeños, etc. You can add as many toppings to your cod fish tacos as you’d like.
Top with more jalapeno ranch, if desired.
These are SO good. My mouth is watering looking at these photos! and I just love how easy these are to make. I will be making these cod fish tacos again and again.
If you make these Easy Fish Tacos, please leave us a comment with a positive review! They mean a lot to us!
Cod Fish Tacos
- 1 Air Fryer or Oven
- 1 package Sea Cuisine Potato and Herb Cod 2 fillets
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Fish Tacos Toppings:
- 1/2 cup Jalapeño ranch
- 1 cup Carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup Red Cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup Lettuce shredded
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- Jalapeño slices optional
- 1 Avocado optional
How to Cook Cod Fish in the Air Fryer:
- Remove fillets from their packaging and place them in the air fryer basket. Air fry cod fish fillets for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
How to Cook Cod Fish in the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place fillets in a glass baking dish and cook for 25-35 minutes.
Fry Corn Tortillas:
- Wrap corn tortillas up in a damp paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium heat. Fry each tortilla until both sides are slgihtly browned and place them on paper towels to drain.
Assemble Fish Tacos:
- Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of jalapeño ranch onto each tortilla.
- Next, put three slices of cod fish on top of the tortillas.
- Add shredded vegetables, cilantro, jalapeños, etc. You can add as many toppings to your cod fish tacos as you'd like.
- Top with more jalapeno ranch, if desired.
the best weekend recipe and I love this taco recipe and will definitely remake this!
Mmmm…super tasty & easy to make!! Love that the fish is breaded! It adds a nice crunch!
Super easy to make and so yummy. My family went crazy for these!