You know how some people could eat chips and salsa forever and ever? I’m not a salsa person. But I AM a jalapeño ranch person. There is a Tex Mex place here called Chuy’s that has the most amazing Jalapeño Ranch dip. I discovered it a few months after we moved here, and ever since I keep it in my fridge pretty much at all times. I was buying it by the pint and we just always have to have it. It’s good with everything! Anyway – recently I decided to try to make it at home and it turned out so good. This recipe doesn’t taste exactly like the restaurant version but it’s close. And it’s SO so good.
You can choose how spicy you want to make it, depending on how many jalapeños you use and whether you de-seed them. Grab a blender and whip up a batch in 5 minutes. You don’t even need that many things to make it. You’re going to want to make this dip again and again!
Our Latest Videos
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 3-4 tbsp milk
- 1 package ranch dressing and dip mix
- 1 jalapeño chopped and seeded
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/2 lime
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Combine all ingredients in a blender - except the 1/2 lime. Don't throw the whole thing in, just squeeze the juice in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until liquefied. Add more milk if you prefer your dip to be runnier.
- Enjoy with chips, on burgers, in tacos, over nachos, on salads. You get the idea. This stuff is good with everything!
I hope you love it as much as I do!
Cheesy Crockpot Bean Dip