This fun, free Fathers Day coloring page is both an activity and a Father’s Day card rolled into one! Print it off and let the kiddos color it, or play ‘I Spy’ with dad at Father’s Day breakfast!
It’s beautiful that we get a day to honor the fathers within our lives. Father’s Day is a great time to recognize the awesome fathers in our lives who have cared, loved, provided, and been examples to us. If you haven’t seen a post from me before, my name is Natashia and I blog and create over at CanaryJane.com. I love creating fun printables.
When I was thinking of making this printable I asked my husband what I should include. Fathers are all so different. What’s funny is I decided I would just include a a couple bow ties and my husband suddenly got really invested in this project. He started naming items I should include. It was almost as if he was offended that I wouldn’t include these other items associated with Fathers. So, now this card is a celebration of everything awesome involved with Fatherhood!
How to Print this Father’s Day Coloring Page
- Open the father’s day coloring sheet.
- Once the image is enlarged, right click on the image.
- On the menu select ‘print’ or ‘save file.’
- Print the file being sure to select the right page size according to the size of paper you are using.
And that’s it!
More Ideas for this Coloring Page
- Print the page and let the children color it. Then, when they give it to Dad they can search together for the items.
- Another option is to print this off on card stock and present it simply as a card.
- Let the kids glue pinto beans, macaroni, or glitter where the words are. Or if gluing with your kids is not your favorite activity, simply let them put stickers on the words.
- Attach this as a fun card to go with another gift if you want.
- Frame the colored work of art to give to Dad.
There are so many fun options to make this printable a little more personal so I hope you enjoy this printable and activity. Now, I’m off to figure out an awesome Father’s Day gift to go with this printable.
Thanks for stopping here on Pretty Providence. I hope you enjoy Fathers Day and get to show those Father-figures, whoever they may be, how much you love them.