Chocolate and mint lovers unite! The mint and chocolate marriage is a match made in heaven (in my humble opinion) and right now they are my favorite flavor combination! If you are a fellow mint chocolate lover these easy homemade mint oreos are going to be right up your alley! They have a similar vibe to these amazing mint chocolate brownies but they are a bit less time intensive, and they make a ton, so it’s a great recipe to bring to large gatherings or take around to friends and neighbors! You ready for the recipe?
- 2 boxes devils food cake mix
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup Butter Softened
- Powder Sugar about 1 lb.
- 3-4 TBS Milk
- 1/8 tsp Peppermint Ext.
- 6-8 drops green food coloring
- Mix cake mixes, beaten eggs and oil until well combined. Roll into marble sized balls (yes, they will be small) and place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 6 minutes or until tops are just starting to wrinkle.
- Mix butter, powdered sugar, milk, and peppermint extract until well blended. Add in food coloring until desired color is reached.
- Add frosting to one side of your oreo and top it with another cookie.. enjoy!
Happy eating loves!