Prepare this overnight breakfast casserole the night before, pop into the oven in the morning and enjoy breakfast heaven!
Have you been looking for the perfect breakfast for special occasions? Well, look no further! This overnight breakfast casserole is unbelievably good! Prepare everything the night before, and then all you have to do is put it in the oven the next morning and you have a delicious breakfast for everyone to enjoy!
If you want to pair it with something sweet for an extra special occasion, this easy banana cake recipe is to die for!
Our world’s best breakfast casserole is one of our most popular recipes on the site, but since some people prefer not to have tons of peppers and onions in their casseroles we thought it was high time to share a more kid friendly version! Not gonna lie, this baby is so good it gives our favorite breakfast casserole a run for it’s money!
I mean, can you really go wrong with bread, cheese and bacon?! I submit no! You ready for the yummiest overnight breakfast casserole recipe? Let’s do this!
Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 6 slices white bread toasted and cubed
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain excess fat.
- In a bowl, mix together mustard powder, salt, beaten eggs and milk.
- Toast your six slices of bread and cut them into small cubes. Add sausage, bread cubes and cheese to egg mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover dish and place in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover and bake for 45-60 minutes. Uncover, reduce temperature to 325 and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes or until just set.
If you try it out we’d love to hear what you think in the comments! Happy breakfasting friends!
Shop this Post:
|Breakfast Casserole Dish||Heat Pad|