These Reese’s peanut butter bars taste just like the Reese’s Eggs, only bigger and better! Your whole family will love this easy no bake treat!
A sweet neighbor of mine shared these Reese’s Peanut Butter bars with us years ago and they were an immediate favorite! I asked for the recipe right away and we could hardly hold back from making them the very next day again. Well, since today is national peanut butter lovers day I figured it was only fitting that I share my very favorite peanut butter centered recipe with you today!
Our Latest Videos
For the photos I cut them into large, brownie size squares, but they are honestly so rich you can cut them much smaller than that and still have a yummy treat! So, they are perfect to share with friends and neighbors, or to bring to family parties and gatherings come holiday time!
Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a bowl or bosch mixer mix together butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup of your peanut butter until combined.
- Press into the bottom of an uncreased 9x11 baking dish.
- Melt together your chocolate chips and the last three tablespoons of peanut butter until smooth and well combined.
- Spread over the pressed chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes until hardened. Enjoy!
Also, if you love peanut butter as much as I do, you should check out these other amazing desserts that my friends are sharing today, because they are peanut butter lovers too!