These golden graham s’mores bars are the perfect no-bake DESSERT! If you love s’mores you will love this indoor version!
I wanted the recipe so badly but I had no idea who had made them. I googled it and found multiple recipes and I had to tweak them all a little before I got them to taste just the way they did the first time I had them. Today I’m sharing the recipe for my favorite s’mores treat with you! They are made with milk chocolate chips, marshmallows and golden grahams cereal.
Could you just die? I’m sorry. Maybe I love these too much. Here are the steps in a nutshell:
How to make Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
Add chocolate, marshmallows, butter and light corn syrup together in a big bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until it’s all melted.
Mix in vanilla and then add the golden grahams cereal. That’s seriously all! They are ready in 5 minutes!
THESE GOLDEN GRAHAM S’MORES BARS ARE THE PERFECT NO-BAKE DESSERT! IF YOU LOVE S’MORES YOU WILL LOVE THIS INDOOR VERSION!
- 8 cups Golden Grahams
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1½ cups chocolate chips or chopped Hershey bars
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place the golden grahams in a large mixing bowl.
- In another large bowl, add 5 cups of marshmallows, 1½ cups of chocolate, light corn syrup and butter. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each one until the mixture is totally melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the delicious melted mixture over the grahams, put a little cooking spray on a spatula and gently stir until all of the grahams are coated. Stir in the extra cup of marshmallows.
- Turn the mixture out into the prepped baking pan. Use your spatula covered with cooking spray, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, pushing it down into a flat, even layer. Let set at room temperature for at least 1 hour or pop them into the fridge to firm up faster. Store in an airtight container at room temp for up to 2 days.