These Golden Graham S’mores Bars are the perfect no-bake dessert! If you love s’mores desserts you will love this easy recipe for Indoor S’mores!
Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
I wanted the recipe so badly but I had no idea who had made them. So, I googled it and found multiple recipes. I had to tweak them all a little before I got them to taste just the way they did the first time I had them. Today I’m sharing the recipe for my favorite s’mores treat with you!
WATCH THE VIDEO
These S’mores bars are so so good. They’re a S’more and Rice Krispie treat hybrid. These are no-bake too! All you have to do is microwave the marshmallow mixture and then mix everything. That’s always a bonus! If you like chocolate and marshmallow together, get ready to fall hard for these.
If you’re a S’mores lover, you should also check out this Spicy S’mores Dessert Quesadilla, Homemade S’mores Sandwich Cookies and S’mores Rice Krispie Treats. Browse all of our delicious desserts here.
Golden Grahams S’mores Bars are made with milk chocolate chips, marshmallows and golden grahams cereal.
- Mini Marshmallows (10 oz. bag)
- Milk Chocolate Chips (1.5 cups or 11.5 oz bag – I like Ghirardelli or Guittard)
- Golden Grahams Cereal (8 cups or 11.7 oz box)
- Karo Syrup
How to Make S’mores Bars with Golden Grahams
- Measure Golden Grahams into a large bowl and set aside. Add chocolate chips and marshmallows into a microwave-safe mixing bowl.
- Add butter and light corn syrup together into the same bowl with marshmallows and chocolate.
- Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until it’s all melted.
- Add vanilla. Pour melted marshmallow mixture over the golden grahams cereal and mix well.
- Now, pour golden grahams and marshmallow mixture into a greased 9×13 pan, sprinkle remaining cup of mini marshmallows on the top and press down using a silicone spatula.
So, could you just die? I’m sorry. Maybe I love these too much.
- Spray your silicone spatula with cooking spray before stirring the marshmallow and chocolate mixture into golden grahams to avoid it getting too sticky.
- Use a plastic butter knife to cut the treats for the straightest lines.
If you are making this recipe we’d love if you’d leave us a comment and positive review, or tag us on instagram!
Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
- 8 cups Golden Grahams
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 1½ cups chocolate chips or chopped Hershey bars
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place the golden grahams in a large mixing bowl.
- In another large bowl, add 5 cups of marshmallows, 1½ cups of chocolate, light corn syrup and butter. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each one until the mixture is totally melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the delicious melted mixture over the grahams, put a little cooking spray on a spatula and gently stir until all of the grahams are coated. Stir in the extra cup of marshmallows.
- Turn the mixture out into the prepped baking pan. Use your spatula covered with cooking spray, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, pushing it down into a flat, even layer. Let set at room temperature for at least 1 hour or pop them into the fridge to firm up faster. Store in an airtight container at room temp for up to 2 days.