This post has been sponsored by The Hershey Co. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This Spicy S’mores Quesadilla recipe, made with HERSHEY’S milk chocolate, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs is a fun and delicious way to enjoy s’mores indoors!
You guys. This Spicy S’mores Quesadilla recipe is our new go-to dessert! My kids love to help me assemble it (and sneak bites of marshmallow and HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Six Packs while we are making them). It’s so delicious, a crowd-pleaser every time. Similar to my favorite S’mores Bars, they can be made inside. No campfire needed!
Spicy S’mores Quesadilla
This dessert quesadilla is made by melting pieces of a HERSHEY bar, mini marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, and ground cayenne pepper together inside fresh tortillas, then topping it with more marshmallows and toasting them!
The cayenne pepper adds a delicious spicy kick to this sweet treat, I love it!
This is a very Texas recipe. I feel a sense of Texas pride when I eat spicy things, after all, I have worked really hard to build up my tolerance since moving here! While it is just the right amount of spicy for me, I leave the cayenne pepper off of the quesadillas I make for my kids.
You can find all of the ingredients at our favorite grocery store, H-E-B. My girls actually call H-E-B “The Tortilla Store” because we love their fresh tortillas so much; we buy them every time we go.
- HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Six Pack
- H-E-B Flour Tortillas
- Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Six Packs, graham crackers, and marshmallows were all at the front of the H-E-B store when we went to buy them, thanks to it being peak s’mores season!
Lay out a piece of wax paper and butter a tortilla. Place the tortilla on the wax paper, buttered side down.
Put 5 – 6 graham crackers into a ziplock bag, zip it up, and crush the graham crackers into small crumbs.
Unwrap two bars from the HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Six Pack and break chocolate into pieces.
Sprinkle a little bit of cayenne pepper onto the tortilla, then cover it in graham cracker crumbs.
Put small pieces of HERSHEY milk chocolate on top of the graham cracker crumbs. Then, top that with 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows. (Photos 1 – 2)
Heat iron skillet to medium and carefully transfer the quesadilla from wax paper into the skillet. Cook until the tortilla is slightly browned on the bottom, then carefully flip it over and do the same. (Photo 3)
Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of quesadilla, then add more marshmallows to the top. Place skillet in the oven under a low broil to toast the marshmallows. (Photo 4)
Cut quesadilla into triangles, and serve warm!
As I mentioned, my whole family LOVES this for dessert. I usually make two s’mores quesadillas for four of us to share, and it is more than enough.
Spicy S’mores Quesadilla Recipe
To make this recipe, you can find all of the ingredients at my favorite grocery store, H-E-B!
Spicy S'mores Quesadilla
- Iron Skillet
- Wax Paper
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1 tsp Softened Butter
- 4 tsp Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1.5 HERSHEY's Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows, divided
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
- 0.25 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper optional
- Place a square of wax paper on the counter.
- Butter one side of two tortillas, and place one of them, buttered side down, onto the wax paper.
- Lightly sprinkle cayenne pepper (if using) over the tortilla and then spread graham cracker crumbs over it.
- Remove chocolate bars from wrappers and break into sections. Place the sections around on the tortilla, so that they don't extend beyond the edges.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows on top of that.
- Place the second tortilla on top of the marshmallows, buttered side up.
- Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Carefully slide the quesadilla off of the wax paper and onto the skillet, heat until tortilla is golden brown and turn carefully to heat the other side too.
- In the skillet, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of the quesadilla and top that with the rest of the mini marshmallows.
- Place in the oven on a low broil for 1 minute or until marshmallows are toasted.
- Cut into pieces and serve warm.
I think you will love this recipe as much as we do!
So fun and so good. Everyone loves them here.
These are SO good!
So glad you loved them!
This is such a delicious treat! We loved it!
So much fun making these – my kids are begging for them again!
This is such a fun idea! I love a dessert quesadilla!
Loved that you added a bit of a kick to this! Such a great way to balance out the sweet. Can’t wait to try it!
These are such a fun take on a great summer classic!