Start your day off with a healthy Spinach Berry Smoothie that is quick and easy, and tastes delicious! This is one of our favorite spinach smoothie recipes ever.
Lately, I have been trying to start my day with a smoothie. Doing this helps me fight the sugar cravings for sure! Today I’m sharing a long-time favorite, my Spinach Berry Smoothie! Some of our family’s other favorites are the Best Ever Green Smoothie, a Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie or this Strawberry Peach Smoothie!
Spinach smoothie recipes are the perfect breakfast for my life right now. It’s much easier for me to get more vegetables in when I can blend them into a smoothie. They’re also perfect for taking on-the-go when we have busy mornings. You can check out all of our smoothie recipes here.
*This post contains affiliate links.
When I first started adding spinach to my favorite smoothie recipes I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! You can hardly taste the spinach.
They are so delicious, even my kids finish their entire cups when I make extra for them. This recipe serves one, but you can easily double or triple it for the whole family!
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING SPINACH SMOOTHIES:
- Blend spinach with liquid first (in this case, almond milk) until the greens are fully blended and there are no big pieces.
- Next, blend in the yogurt, frozen and fresh fruit, and anything else you’re adding.
- For a nice consistency, you will need to use a powerful blender. We love our Blendtec! This KitchenAid Blender is great too and it comes in so many fun colors.
If you like this recipe we would love if you took the time to leave a comment and positive review!
Spinach Berry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 cup frozen triple berry mix
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- Add almond milk and spinach to blender and mix until the spinach is puréed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
Recipe shared by Sydney at Tastefully Frugal.
Do you have a go to breakfast recipe you make when you’re busy and on the go? I’d love to add a few more to my routine!
This post was originally published in January 2016 and has been updated.