If you love brownies, you will love this blondie recipe too! They are soft, chewy and full of white chocolate chips!
The blondie recipe I am about to share with you is perfect for a few reasons that I will list here:
You most likely have the ingredients to make blondies on hand. Right now.
These are SO easy, and only take only 30 minutes to whip up.
Blondies seem fancy, so when you bring them to a party people will be impressed.
They taste divine.
Wait… what is a blondie?
A ‘blondie’ is a ‘blonde brownie’ or basically, a dessert bar that is like a brownie but isn’t chocolate! If you have never had a blondie before, well, I’m sorry. Now you should probably do something about that!
I am telling you, proceed with caution. You will not be able to stop eating these until the entire pan is gone!
I whipped up three batches of these babies for my friends last week. Everyone loved them as much as I do, and I didn’t have any leftovers to take back home with me. That was probably for the best…
When I make these I love to use my ALL EDGES brownie pan. This was a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it. If you also like the edges best, I highly recommend this. It can be found here on Amazon!
How to make blondies:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with foil (optional), lightly grease with cooking spray (not optional.)
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar and mix well. Next, add the eggs and vanilla and mix. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda and blend until combined. Mix in white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in the prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs.
You could serve these warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or like me, you might just prefer them solo with a glass of milk.
If you love these, you should probably check out some of our brownie recipes too:
Don’t forget to pin it!