I have been getting my pumpkin treat on lately. I can’t help myself. Judging from my Pinterest feed neither can anyone else so I don’t feel too bad. Just this month I’ve made this Pumpkin Dump Cake and Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars and now, these Pumpkin Swirl Brownies. These pumpkin brownies are one of my VERY favorite desserts to make in the fall, they always hit the spot.
*This post contains affiliate links.
How to make Pumpkin Brownies:
I usually use a brownie mix and spiced it up to get my pumpkin fix in a brownie. You can also make this amazing, easy brownie recipe if you want to do it from scratch.
Our Latest Videos
- Brownie Mix
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Purée
- 1 box brownie mix family size
- 2 eggs
- oil amt. on box directions
- water amt. on box directions
- 3/4 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 C flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 C oil
- 1 1/4 C pumpkin pureé
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Grease a 9x13 pan and dust with flour. Preheat oven to 350 F. Take out three medium sized bowls for mixing.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions.
- In second bowl: beat vanilla, sugar and eggs with a hand mixer until mixed well (1-2 minutes.)
- In third bowl: mix flour, salt and baking powder together. Pour into bowl two and beat together until mixed well. Now add pumpkin, oil and cinnamon. Beat until mixed.
- Pour half of chocolate mix into the bottom of your 9×13 pan. Next, pour half of pumpkin mixture on top of that. Repeat both.
- Swirl with a small spatula or butter knife until you get a marbled look.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean.