Okay this brownie heath bar trifle is seriously addicting! Every time I bring this to a function it is literally gone in seconds. I had made heath bar trifles before, but when my bff Cassidy introduced me to this recipe, it was all over from there! Something about the fruit and brownies together just makes this the perfect mix of flavors and textures! Trust me, you need this in your recipe arsenal.
Brownie Heath Bar Trifle
- 1 batch homemade brownies prepared
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 6 bananas peeled and sliced
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1 cup heath bar crushed
- Prepare brownies and allow them to cool completely.
- Cut brownies into bite-sized squares.
- Wash and slice strawberries thinly.
- Slice bananas.
- In a trifle dish, layer of brownies on the bottom, followed by a thin layer of bananas, then strawberries, then heath bar and top with a layer of cool whip.
- Repeat this process until the trifle dish is full.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry. Enjoy!
Our Latest Videos
My favorite thing about serving this trifle is that not only is it delicious, it’s gorgeous too! Win, win for everybody!
If you liked this post you will love our easy and delicious ice cream cake or this death by chocolate cake! If you love trifle recipes, this perfect chocolate trifle is amazing, too!