The BEST EVER homemade brownies! Flaky on the outside, fudgy on the inside, so easy and so GOOD!
I am pretty picky when it comes to my baked goods. A brownie isn’t just a brownie, ya know? I just don’t like to waste calories if I’m not going to totally love something. Well let me tell you, these easy homemade brownies are 100% worth every bite.
Our Latest Videos
Best Homemade Brownie Recipe
Best Homemade Brownies
- 1 cup + 2 TBSP flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chip
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chip
- Add flour, brown sugar, sugar, salt, baking powder and cocoa to a bowl and mix together.
- Add in eggs, water, oil and vanilla and mix well. Add in chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 inch pan and bake at 350 for 35 minutes until a toothpick comes out mostly clean!
These brownies also make a super great “brownie mix in a jar” gift idea as well! Click here for the instructions on how to assemble these cute little guys and print your own free printable tags!
If you are a big brownie fan you need to check out these other amazing brownie recipes, like our AMAZING Chocolate Mousse Trifle and these others from a few of my friends!
Happy brownie eating friends!