The BEST EVER homemade brownies! Flaky on the outside, fudgy on the inside, so easy and so GOOD!
I am pretty picky when it comes to my baked goods. A brownie isn’t just a brownie, ya know? I just don’t like to waste calories if I’m not going to totally love something. Well let me tell you, these easy homemade brownies are 100% worth every bite.
The best part is, I always have everything I need to make them on hand in my pantry! So, if I ever need to whip up a quick dessert for company or to drop off to someone this chocolate brownie recipe is my go-to! Perfect flaky outside, dense fudgey inside, brownies don’t get better than this! I prefer my brownies with chocolate chips not nuts, but if you love nuts feel free to add those in to the mix too! You ready for the easy recipe?
Best Homemade Brownie Recipe
Best Homemade Brownies
- 1 cup + 2 TBSP flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chip
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chip
- Add flour, brown sugar, sugar, salt, baking powder and cocoa to a bowl and mix together.
- Add in eggs, water, oil and vanilla and mix well. Add in chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 inch pan and bake at 350 for 35 minutes until a toothpick comes out mostly clean!
These brownies also make a super great “brownie mix in a jar” gift idea as well! Click here for the instructions on how to assemble these cute little guys and print your own free printable tags!
Three cheers for easy baked goods!
If you are a big brownie fan you need to check out these other amazing brownie recipes, like our AMAZING Chocolate Mousse Trifle and these others from a few of my friends!
Happy brownie eating friends!
Shop this Post:
Pin it for Later: