This post brought to you by Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pizza for Breakfast? Yes, you guys. And not the cold, next day kind of pizza for breakfast. Pizza that is meant for breakfast, with veggies and eggs! It’s a balanced meal! I made this a few days ago and both my husband and I loved it. When I saw this recipe I had to try it right away.
Before I could start cooking, I headed to Safeway Just For You to grab what I needed. Eggs, KRAFT shredded cheese (side note: I love the new stand up pouches, they help me not to spill shredded cheese all over the counter!) OSCAR MAYER bacon, tomatoes, green onions, refrigerated pizza crust.
Cheesy Morning Pizza
- 1 lb . refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp . olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions divided
- 1 plum tomato sliced
- 6 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon crumbled
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Pat and stretch dough into 14x6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; brush with olive oil.
- Top with 1 cup cheese and half the onions, leaving 4 (3-inch) areas of dough untopped. (Eggs will be added here.) Crack eggs, 1 at a time, into small bowl, then slip onto dough. Top dough with tomatoes, bacon, remaining cheese and onions, being careful to avoid topping the eggs.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and eggs are done.
Ahhh look how beautiful it is! So cheesy. So delicious.
What are you waiting for? Go make it!
If you like this, you should check out our brand new breakfast gallery full of delicious, easy & of course… affordable breakfasts!