Cheesy breakfast pizza is a delicious, easy breakfast recipe your family will love.
Ingredients for Breakfast Pizza:
- Cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Green onions
- Crescent Rolls
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
First, stretch and roll crescent roll dough over a prepared pizza pan or cookie sheet. Make sure the seams are pressed together tightly.
Sprinkle cheese and green onions over the dough, leaving 3 inch spots open for eggs.
Crack eggs and slide them out of their shells onto the dough.
Sprinkle the rest of the toppings around the eggs.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 23-27 minutes.
Ahhh look how beautiful it is! So cheesy. So delicious.
Do you need to cook the bacon before putting it on pizza?
Yes, to make sure the bacon or any breakfast meat is cooked through, cook it before putting it on top of your breakfast pizza.
What are some alternative toppings for breakfast pizza?
This recipe is great because you can switch it up and add your favorite cheeses, sausage or other breakfast meats, and more veggies if you want to!
- Parmesan cheese
- Bell Peppers
- Sliced Jalapeños
More easy breakfast recipes:
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1 plum tomato diced
- 6 slices bacon pre-cooked
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Pat and stretch dough into a circle on a pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray; brush with olive oil.
- Top with 1 cup cheese and half the onions, leaving 4 (3-inch) areas of dough untopped. (Eggs will be added here.)
- Crack eggs, 1 at a time, into small bowl, then slip onto dough.
- Top dough with tomatoes, bacon, remaining cheese and onions, being careful to avoid topping the eggs.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and eggs are done.
What are you waiting for? Go make it! If you like this, you should check out all of our breakfast ideas.