This Easy Peach Cobbler only has 3 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. Keep frozen peaches on hand to make this dessert when the craving for something sweet hits.
Hello again! Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box here with a delicious dessert recipe. Easy Peach Cobbler is the easiest dessert you will probably ever make. Three ingredients, less than 5 minutes and you are just waiting for this dessert to be done baking so you can devour, I mean eat it with refinement and class. It will look like you spent lots of time peeling peaches and putting your heart into this treat.
How to Make this Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
Just dump frozen peaches into a dish, sprinkle cake mix powder over them and pour a can of Lemon-Lime soda over it all. Bake and ta-da!
You don’t even need to stir it up or use a mixing bowl. Just be careful when pouring the soda pop as it will immediately fizz up. Bake it and you will have a comfort dessert in about an hour. Top it off with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream to complete this Easy Peach Cobbler!
- frozen peaches
- 1 box yellow cake mix, dry
- lemon-lime soda
Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 2 lbs frozen peaches
- 1 15 oz yellow cake mix dry
- 12 oz. lemon-lime soda diet or regular
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13 dish and place frozen peaches in it.
- Sprinkle the box of cake mix over the peaches.
- Slowly pour the can of soda pop over the cake mix. Do not stir.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking another 30-40 minutes until done. It will still be a little gooey inside and that's ok.
- Serve warm.
You may also like these recipes: