These easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mini Loaves are going to be a favorite amongst your neighbors, family and friends.
‘Tis almost the season of giving, and my favorite things to do at this time of year are bake, bake and bake. Cookies, cakes, pies, muffins, breads… there are so many things you can bake and give.
Banana Bread Mini Loaves
This post contains affiliate links.
When I have a few overripe bananas, I love making a loaf or two of banana bread. But you can’t just give someone a half a loaf! Enter this mini-loaf pan — the answer to holiday bread baking. Make the same amount of banana bread, but evenly distributed to feed more people.
I remember a co-worker who introduced me to these little loaves of heaven. She left two miniature loaves of pumpkin bread on everyone’s desk one morning. It was an easy way to eliminate break room freeloaders and appease everyone. So, I bought my own mini-loaf pan and it’s my favorite thing this time of year. After baking, of course.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
You ready to see for yourself this easy chocolate chip banana bread recipe?! I even have step by step photos to show you just how easily these come together.
Top Left – Gather your ingredients.
Top Right – Add bananas and melted butter and mix together until mostly smooth.
Bottom Left – Mix the sugar in until well combined.
Bottom Right – Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
Top Left – Sprinkle in your baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and mix well.
Top Right – Add your flour a 1/2 cup at a time until well incorporated.
Bottom Left – Fold in chocolate chips.
Bottom Right – Pour batter evenly into your mini loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean!
If you make this recipe and enjoy it we would love for you to rate and comment, they mean so much to us!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mini-Loaves
- 3 very ripe bananas peeled
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a mini loaf pan or insert liners into your pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas and melted butter with a fork until smooth. Mix in the sugar until combined. Beat in the egg and stir in the vanilla.
- Sprinkle in the baking soda, salt, flour and cinnamon. In three batches, stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until combined and creamy. Stir in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes, then loosen the sides of the loaves with a knife. Transfer the loaves from the pans to a cooling rack and let cool entirely, about 2 hours. To store, wrap tightly with plastic wrap or refrigerate up to 10 days.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!