You guys know how much I love food. Like looooooooove it. If you’ve been following awhile you also know that if a meal is going to get rave reviews from me it has to be e-a-s-y as well as delicious. As much as I love cooking (and I do) I am a busy lady and I honestly don’t have the time to spend hours a day making dinner! Well friends, get pumped because this salmon teriyaki is both easy and delicious! #party. I made it for company last week and my sister went so far as to say it was “the best salmon she has ever had” and I only smirked a little about how effortless it was to throw together!
Easy Salmon Teriyaki
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 pieces salmon
- 1/2 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 cup edamame shelled
- 1 cup rice cooked
- green onions to garnish optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Oil a baking dish and place your salmon inside.
- Pour your Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce over the salmon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until salmon is done.
- Meanwhile cook your rice and edamame and mix them together.
- Place one cup of edamame rice mixture in each bowl and place one piece of salmon over each bed of rice.
- Drizzle remaining sauce from pan over salmon bowls.
Our Latest Videos
Also, did you know there are like a million different types of rice? If you think rice is bland or boring, you must not have tried very many types! They actually each have unique flavors and qualities that make them more or less suited to different types of foods! I don’t claim to be an expert on every type of rice there is, but I thought I would break down a few of my favorite types for those of you who may not know the differences! If you haven’t tried all of these types, I challenge you to pick one and give it a go! I honestly love all of them.. each in their own element!
ALSO, if you have leftover rice, do yourself a favor and make this easy homemade rice pudding… it is freaking delicious!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Soy Vay. The opinions and text are all mine.