This Chicken and Stuffing Bake is one of our family favorites. It’s the perfect weeknight sheet pan dinner recipe because it is so easy to make!
Today, I’m stoked to share this easy and delicious sheet pan dinner – the Chicken and Stuffing Bake! I love weeknight meals that are low on prep and high on flavor, and this is one of our family faves! We eat a ton of chicken around here (because, cheap) and I love this dish because it spruces up the chicken breasts so much (we love the Monterrey jack cheese and stuffing mix combination.) You feel like you’re eating something different.
Chicken and Stuffing Bake Ingredients:
- Chicken Breasts
- Stuffing Mix
- Jack cheese
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Cream of Celery Soup
How to Make the Chicken Stuffing Bake:
Prepare a sheet pan with cooking spray.
Lay chicken breasts on the sheet and top them with sliced jack cheese.
Mix the cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup, then spoon the mixture onto the chicken breasts.
Top the chicken breasts with stuffing mix. Bake at 350° Fahrenheit for 60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through – at least 165° Fahrenheit.
Mmmmm! Right out of the oven!
What do you serve with this Chicken and Stuffing Bake?
Chicken Stuffing Bake Recipe
Chicken Stuffing Bake
- 3 lb. chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- Stovetop stuffing chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Monterrey Jack cheese
- Spray a cookie sheet with pam.
- Lay thawed chicken on pan and top with thin slices of cheese.
- In a bowl mix together both soups and spoon over cheese.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and then layer the bread on top.
- Sprinkle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Enjoy this chicken stuffing bake!
Another thing I love about this meal is that it reheats like a dream, so if you have leftovers, put them to good use! Happy cooking everybody.
Check out these easy chicken recipes too:
This post was originally published July 7th, 2014 and has been updated.