I am all about meals that are easy that taste like they took you hours. Am I right? I also love meals that I can pop in the crock pot in the morning and then have minimal preparation come dinner time. Oh, oh! And, I love meals that make great leftovers. These crock pot french dip sandwiches are all of the above. So, do you want the recipe? ;)
Incredibly Easy Crock-Pot French Dip Sandwiches
- 1 beef chuck roast anywhere from 2 lbs to 4 lbs works
- 2 cans beef consomme
- 1 package of Italian dressing
- sandwich rolls
- provolone cheese
- Add roast, beef consomme and Italian dressing to the crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours, or until meat shreds easily with a fork.
- After your meat is cooked and shredded, butter your buns and add provolone cheese to the bottom halves and broil them in the oven for a couple of minutes.
- Add meat to sandwiches, and enjoy!
Try this dish with our mango spinach salad and our heavenly chocolate torte!