Some might say that pumpkin dump cake is the best easy pumpkin dessert ever. It takes five minutes to throw together, and is always a crowd-pleaser!
Get excited because this pumpkin dessert is the epitome of deliciousness! To some it is known as pumpkin dump cake. It is beyond easy to make (it literally takes five minutes to whip up) and it makes your whole house smell like heaven! If you like pumpkin pie you will love this, but it is much quicker to make and feeds a crowd! Plus, I am such a sucker for crumb topping of any type and this one is delish!
This easy pumpkin dump cake is the perfect dessert for any pumpkin-lover! The crumble topping takes it over the top. You will love it.
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl add pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into your pan and sprinkle dry cake mix over the top.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top of the cake mix and then sprinkle with your nuts.
- Bake for one hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you need another fantastic fall dessert this easy Aunt Val’s Caramel recipe is one of our family’s FAVES!
SHOP THE POST