This post has been sponsored by Danone US, LLC . All thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you love smoothie bowls, you are going to love this easy berry smoothie bowl recipe! Perfect for breakfast, lunch or a healthy treat!
Our Latest Videos
Good morning, friends! I’m so excited to be sharing one of my favorite recipes with you today! I don’t know if it’s the summer heat or what but lately, I have been obsessed with smoothie recipes. And this easy berry smoothie bowl is my favorite!
Smoothie Bowl Recipe
If you’ve never made a smoothie bowl before, you are in for a treat! They are easy to whip up, healthy, and delicious!
I recently came across the new Two Good™ Greek low fat yogurts and I am totally obsessed with them! They have 2g sugar, 3g of carbs, and 12g of protein per 5.3oz serving—and they are remarkably delicious!
That means that Two Good™ Greek yogurt has 80% less sugar than average yogurts because it’s made with a unique slow-straining process that removes sugar from the milk. My favorite flavors so far are the Two Good™ Strawberry and the Two Good™ Black Cherry.
If you want to try some for yourself, I bought my Plain and Vanilla Two Good™ Greek yogurt at Target. I love Target because I can grab diapers, groceries and a new shirt all at once! Find the yogurt in the refrigerated section.
Berry Smoothie Ingredients
- Two Good™ Greek Strawberry or Two Good™ Greek Black Cherry low fat yogurt
- Peanut or Almond Butter
- Frozen Banana
- Frozen Berries
- Granola, Chia Seeds, Coconut Flakes and Fresh Berries to garnish
How to Make a Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls are so customizable! Even though they seem overwhelming at first, once you’ve made a few, you will see how easy and intuitive they are! In the meantime, here are some guidelines to get you started.
Key Components to a Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup liquid or 1/2 cup yogurt and 1/4 cup liquid
- 1-2 tbsp protein
- A few of your favorite toppings
- Place milk and yogurt in blender, then add in fruit and protein, and blend until well combined. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- Some yummy toppings include fresh fruit, coconut, granola, chia seeds, nuts, honey, chocolate chips, etc.
You ready for the recipe?
If you enjoy this recipe, we would love for you to leave a comment and a positive review—they mean so much to us!
Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 5.3 oz Two Good ™ Strawberry Yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup berries frozen
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- desired toppings
- Put all ingredients in blender, aside from your desired toppings. Pour smoothie into a bowl and garnish with fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes, chia seeds etc. and enjoy!
- Place milk and yogurt in blender and then add in fruit and protein and blend until well combined. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- Some yummy smoothie bowl toppings include fresh fruit, coconut, granola, chia seeds, nuts, honey, chocolate chips etc.