If you’re looking for a fun, easy football dessert to add to your football party food menu, look no further. These S’mores football treats are a total crowd-pleaser, require no baking and are done in under 20 minutes!
*This post contains affiliate links.
Football Party Food
As someone who isn’t competitive by nature and who doesn’t play fantasy football, I look forward to football party food at our game day party all year! Yes, just for the snacks and getting together with friends! We love to play Football Bingo and I always make the World’s Best Seven Layer Bean Dip. We also have started making my favorite S’mores Golden Grahams Treats into football shapes, making them as cute as they are delicious. Go check out our Appetizers page for more recipes that are perfect for game day!
S’mores Football Treats
- Mini Marshmallows (10 oz. bag)
- Milk Chocolate Chips (1.5 cups or 11.5 oz bag – I prefer Ghirardelli)
- Golden Grahams Cereal (8 cups or 11.7 oz box)
- Karo Syrup
- White Decorators Icing
How to Make S’mores Football Treats
Lay parchment paper out on the countertop.
- Measure Golden Grahams into a large bowl and set aside. Add chocolate chips and marshmallows into a microwave-safe mixing bowl.
- Add butter and light corn syrup together into the same bowl with marshmallows and chocolate.
- Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until it’s all melted.
- Add vanilla. Pour melted marshmallow mixture over the golden grahams cereal and mix well.
When the s’mores mixture is incorporated, use a large spoon to measure spoonfuls onto the parchment paper.
Use your (clean) hands to shape the treats into football shapes. Repeat until you have made the whole mixture into football shapes.
Use white icing to draw laces on the top of the footballs. Serve!
Aren’t they so adorable? I hope you will try our S’mores football treats out for your next game day party.
If you make these football desserts we’d love if you would leave us a comment and positive review, and/or tag us when you share it on instagram!
S’mores Football Dessert
- Measure golden grahams out into a large mixing bowl and lay some parchment paper out on the counter.
- In another large bowl, add 5 cups of marshmallows, 1½ cups of chocolate, light corn syrup and butter. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each one until the mixture is totally melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the delicious melted mixture over the grahams, put a little cooking spray on a spatula and gently stir until all of the grahams are coated. Stir in the extra cup of marshmallows.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the parchment paper and shape them into footballs with clean hands.
- Add laces onto the top of each football with white decorators icing and allow treats to cool completely before serving.