I’d like to thank Silk for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions and text are mine! For me, part of the fun of the holidays is all the treats! I especially love hot chocolate when it’s cold (who doesn’t?) and recently I have found that WHITE hot chocolate is my beverage of choice. It’s sooo good you guys. You can give me all the white chocolate things, honestly. I can’t get enough! With the abundance of treats this time of year, I try to make healthier substitutions where I can. So, when I make my white hot chocolate, I’ve been using Silk Protein & Nutmilk instead of regular milk. It is plant-based, soy-free, and packed with protein so I feel a lot better about what I am drinking!
The vanilla flavor is my favorite, but either one is good in this recipe! You can’t really go wrong when you are melting white chocolate chips into something… but that’s just my opinion. Here is the full recipe!
- 3 Cups Silk Protein & Nutmilk
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine milk and white chocolate chips in a saucepan and warm up over medium heat.
- Stir continually until the white chocolate chips are melted and the milk is warmed to your taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve with marshmallows or whipped cream on top, if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.