The holidays are “practically here!” Here are some of the best Christmas Mocktails, winter mocktails, and non alcoholic drinks to spice up your holiday season!
The season is officially upon us! The onslaught of parties and recipe searching madness has begun. We thought we’d share some Christmas mocktails, winter mocktails, pumpkin mocktails, and other non-alcoholic party drinks that we love! From Homemade Sparkling Cider to Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate to Dirty Dr. Pepper, there is something for everyone. Make sure to check out our list of 20+ Amazing Non Alcoholic Party Drinks too, or browse all of our drink recipes!
Classic Christmas Drinks
The Holidays are a time for traditions and some days we can’t stray from the classic flavors we know and love. It’s just not the same without them! Here are a few of those classic holiday drinks we can’t go without!
- I personally cannot wait for Eggnog season. This Homemade Eggnog recipe looks like the perfect one to make at home. Bonus: this recipe from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe is not only alcohol-free, but also has no raw eggs!
- Nothing says “Holiday Season” to me like a cold bottle of Martinelli’s! We’ve even perfected the Homemade Sparkling Cider (it’s a Martinelli’s copycat) and everyone loves it.
- Our Cranberry Lime Spritzer is always a huge hit around the holidays – Christmas Mocktail perfection!
- If you’re not an eggnog person you’ve got to be a person that loves when Pomegranate 7-up comes back into play right?! This Pomegranate Drink Recipe from White on Rice looks like the perfect homemade version. PLUS since you control the recipe you also control the sugar content….for better or for worse.
- I have SO many good memories of drinking Wassail with my grandparents, it would be disrespectful not to put it on this list. You just need a good recipe like this one from Yummy Healthy Easy.
- This Perfect Holiday Party Punch from Over The Big Moon is so delicious and SO pretty!
Fancy Hot Chocolate Recipes
As the weather gets colder, the drinks get warmer! Nothing warms the soul like a soothing cup of hot chocolate. It fills in the cracks left behind by bad days, and keeps us warm till spring comes around again. But you can’t just keep making the same boring batch of cocoa right? Here are a few ideas of how to upgrade your hot chocolate game.
- It is a truth universally acknowledged that cocoa is best made in the slow cooker. BUT. Add coconut deliciousness to that slow cooker and what do you have? This amazing Slow Cooker Coconut Hot Chocolate from How Sweet Eats.
- If you want a step away from the boring hot cocoa, a great direction is with this White Hot Chocolate.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate. I know what you’re thinking, and no, this is not Serendipity’s frozen hot chocolate. We’re talking blue and sparkly, “Let it Go” Frozen. It is everything every 6 year old girl has dreamed of. From All Because She Saved.
- There is so much going on in this Peanut Butter Nutella S’mores Hot Chocolate from Cafe Delites I can’t imagine a world where people don’t go crazy for it.
- This Grinch Hot Chocolate from Cooking with Curls has a naughty and a nice version (aka alcoholic or nonalcoholic) and would look so cute against any Christmas decor.
Pumpkin Mocktail Recipes
Because PUMPKIN EVERYTHING. Nothing says fall and early winter like good old pumpkin spice! We’ve pretty much mastered the desserts department by now, but did you know there are more pumpkin drinks than just pumpkin spiced lattes? Trust me. You’ve got to have a look at some of these.
- This Pumpkin Punch would look so classy next to your holiday table scape. I mean she’s just gorgeous. You have to take a look at what the Cookie Rookie has done for us with this recipe!
- Not too far from your classic PSL, is the Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate. We already know those two flavors go together, and we have a super easy recipe to add that pumpkin spice to your life.
- I know Harry Potter is pretty much a Halloween thing, I get that, but am I the only one that loves to watch those movies at Christmas too? The Yule Ball, the Christmas morning presents, the snow scenes, it just works for me. I think this Pumpkin Butter Beer is appropriate ANY time of year! I love this one from Our Family World.
- Have you ever thought what pumpkin pie in a glass would be like? Cause I’m pretty sure that’s what this Pumpkin Cream and Ginger Snap Mocktail from Great Taste Buds is.
- Our Pumpkin Caramel Milkshake is sooo delicious, we love to make them when we have a family night in to play games or watch a movie!
- I cannot wait to try this Spiced Pumpkin Cider from Plaid and Paleo. It’s basically apple cider but with pumpkin instead. A perfect way to bring out all those spicy holiday flavors we cannot live without.
Apple Mocktail Recipes
While I think these spiced apple drinks make perfect Christmas mocktails, they would also be perfect for any winter mocktail occasion!
- Yes, apple cider is delicious, but give this Caramel Apple Mocktail a go from Savor the Flavour. It’s all that goodness and more!
- Good Old Starbucks, they’ve really perfected the holiday drink market haven’t they? Well if you don’t have the time (or money) to schlep down there every day, try our Copycat Starbucks Apple Cider. It’s just as delicious for not even half the price.
- This Apple Moscow Mule from BevMo has only 4 ingredients! Now that’s a drink. She’s so easy and of course can be naughty or nice, depending on the type of ginger beer/ ginger ale you decide to use.
- Is Apple and Honey warm and cozy? or nice and refreshing? I can’t decide, but I love the complexity of this Apple and Honey Mocktail from Chai & Home. And when I say complexity of course I only mean the flavors cause this girl only has 4 ingredients too.
- If you want to go a bit more “candy apple” for the kiddos, you have to check out this Creamy Apple Mock-tini from Play Dates to Parties. The main ingredient is Jones Green Apple Soda, how delicious does that sound?
So, we’re done, for now! Hopefully you’ve found some recipes to file in your recipe binder for years and years to come.