I love celebrating. Birthdays, holidays or even weekly Friday Eve celebrations. It’s important for me to have something to look forward to, even if it’s something small! Of course, one of the best ways to celebrate is with a fun treat! We try pretty hard to eat healthy during the week, so on weekends and special occasions we can indulge guilt-free! I have been looking for some fun and easy Easter dessert recipes to make for our family celebration, as well as Easter treats for the kids at the neighborhood egg hunt! Most of these treats are super easy, which is right up my alley! I hope you find one you love.
Easy Easter Desserts
These desserts are no-fuss. We’ve got easy chocolate Easter cakes and brownies decorated with the Easter classics – peeps, Cadbury mini eggs, and jelly beans!
- One of our Easter dessert traditions is this Easter Egg “Dirt” Cake with Peeps! My kids love to help me make it, and everyone devours it.
- Our Cadbury Mini Egg brownies are HEAVEN in the form of a brownie, and sooo easy!
- Easter Egg Cookie baskets are such a fun food craft to make with the kids for Easter!
- Our White Chocolate Covered Oreos with Cadbury Mini Eggs are a no-brainer. So delicious!
No Bake Easter Desserts
- I love these Easter Pudding Cups from I Heart Naptime. Talk about CUTE.
- This Easter Popcorn Cake by In My Own Style is really cool. It’s a beautiful display of little Easter popcorn balls!
- These Cadbury Cream Cookie Cups by in Katrina’s Kitchen look so delicious. They’d be great for Easter brunch!
- Homemade Reese’s Eggs by Tastes Better From Scratch are one of our absolute favorite candies to make. They are really easy, too!
- Creamsicle Fluff is the perfect fluff salad to make for Easter dinner!
- Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Lil Luna are perfect for Easter! They are so cute!
No Bake Easter Treats for Kids
- Our free printable Easter Bunny Bait bag topper is perfect for adding to Easter baskets or giving to kids at the neighborhood egg hunt! My kids love it!
- These Chocolate Covered Pretzel Carrots are SO CUTE – by Jacks and Kate!
- These Easter Muddy Buddies from The Country Chic Cottage sound amazing, we LOVE muddy buddies!
- Easter Nests with Cornflakes are always a hit at our house, and they are SO easy to make! Perfect for making with the kiddos!
- We love these EASY Bird’s Nest German Chocolate Brownie Bites by Tastes Better From Scratch! The german-chocolate frosting makes it over-the-top good!
- This Chocolate Bird’s Egg Nest recipe by She Knows looks so good! Chinese noodles make super cute nests!
- Love these Bird’s Nest Macaroons by The Faux Martha. Everything The Faux Martha makes is beautiful!
- As a coconut LOVER, I can’t wait to make these Coconut Macaroon Nutella Nests by Two Peas and their Pod.
Cute Easter Cupcakes
- The Lamb & Flower Cupcakes by Land O Lakes are adorable – I can’t get over that little marshmallow lamb!
- Easter Egg Hunt Cupcakes by in Katrina’s Kitchen are so picture-perfect. Love that chocolate grass.
- Another classic ‘bird’s nest’ treat to make with egg candies – try these Bird’s Egg Cupcakes by Daily Delights.
- These Carrot Cake Cupcakes are baked into these little pots! Such a creative idea from I Heart Naptime.
- Okay, it’s not a cupcake, but just as cute as one. I am in love with these Cinnamon Sugar Bunnies from It’s Always Autumn!
Pretty dang cute right? There are so many fun Easter cupcakes and Easter egg nests in this round up! It makes me want to have an Easter treat exchange, so I can have one of each without having to make them all! Haha.
Thanks for stopping by today!