Buffalo Chicken Sliders are so easy to make with a slow cooker! These will be your new go-to for an easy dinner!
Are you a buffalo sauce fan? I used to think I didn’t like it, because I’m not really into wings. But buffalo sauce is actually amazing, and I really like it when incorporated into shredded chicken. If you love it too, you’ll probably be into these SUPER EASY buffalo chicken sliders sliders.
How to make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken:
Put 4-6 chicken breasts in crockpot with 1 Tbsp minced garlic.
Pour Frank’s Red Hot buffalo sauce over the top of the chicken.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
How to make the Buffalo Chicken Sliders:
Once it’s cooked, shred the chicken and set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brush sandwich rolls with butter and put a generous helping of buffalo chicken on each one.
Add a heap of shredded mozzarella cheese and green onions. Put sliders in a baking dish, open-face, and bake until cheese is melted.
Remove sliders from oven, add coleslaw, more green onions, and ranch or blue cheese dressing. Serve!
These are so quick and easy to make that you could make a big batch of them and feed a crowd. Great for game days, or maybe even on the table at your next BBQ. Also, I think green onions and buffalo chicken are a match made in heaven. They go SO well together.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- coleslaw for serving
- ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing for serving
- sandwich rolls
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot with minced garlic.
- Pour buffalo sauce over the top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush sandwich rolls with butter. Top with a generous helping of shredded buffalo chicken.
- Add a heap of grated mozzarella cheese on top of chicken.
- Bake until cheese is melted, then remove.
- Top sliders with coleslaw, green onions, and ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- If you love these, check out our healthy buffalo chicken bowls recipe!
If you love this, check out these other chicken recipes:
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls
BBQ Chicken Salad
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
or browse all of our chicken recipes HERE!
slow cooked goodness
Thank you so much!