This Chocolate Pumpkin Cake is so incredible. An easy, one-bowl fall pumpkin cake recipe that everyone loves!
Hey guys hey! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box here. How’s your fall so far? Are you having an actual fall? We usually go from summer to about a week or two of fall and then BOOM. Winter. The temperature feels that way anyway. It’s time for all the cozy comfy food, like Pumpkin Swirl Brownies, Pumpkin Dump Cake or this Chocolate Pumpkin Cake.
Our Latest Videos
The minute I get home it’s warm and cozy pajamas on. I love fall and all the smells and food that go with it. From here until December only gets better that way. I live for holiday food you guys. It’s my purpose in life.
How to Make Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Pumpkin Purée
- Olive Oil
- Pumpkin Spice
- Cream Cheese Frosting
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and beat for 2 minutes with a hand mixer.
Pour into a baking dish and spread evenly.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool and frost with cream cheese frosting.
Sprinkle extra pumpkin pie spice for a little extra something.
Make sure you give this cake a try. I used canned cream cheese frosting because that’s how I roll most days. You can be fancy and make your own frosting if you must. I’m not the boss of you. Just make this and faceplant into it okay? Thanks.
If you like this Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe we would love if you took the time to leave a comment and positive review! Happy pumpkin season everyone!
Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix 15 or 18 oz
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 16 oz cream cheese frosting canned or homemade
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cake mix, pumpkin spice, pumpkin, eggs and oil for 2 minutes. Pour into baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30- 35 minutes until done. Cool and frost with canned or homemade cream cheese frosting. Garnish with a sprinkling of extra pumpkin spice if desired.
Recipe by Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box