Easy Beef and Gravy Over Noodles
- 1 package stew meat size can vary
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 small onion chopped small optional
- 1 bag of your favorite noodles
- Add all ingredients (except noodles) to slow cooker (I put my meat in frozen) and cook on low all day.
- If you check the meat after 6-8 hours and it's fall apart soft, simply switch the crock-pot to warm until you're ready to eat.
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!
Easy, flavorful, filling and delicious! You can’t go wrong with this one, trust me!
If you liked this post check out these other popular dinner ideas: Shredded Chicken Tacos , Spaghetti Pie, Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken, My Creamy Chicken Enchiladas or these 25 Delicious Recipes using Rhodes Roll dough!