Easy Beef and Gravy Over Noodles
- 1 package stew meat size can vary
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 small onion chopped small optional
- 1 bag of your favorite noodles
- Add all ingredients (except noodles) to slow cooker (I put my meat in frozen) and cook on low all day.
- If you check the meat after 6-8 hours and it's fall apart soft, simply switch the crock-pot to warm until you're ready to eat.
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!
If you liked this post check out these other popular dinner ideas: Shredded Chicken Tacos , Spaghetti Pie, Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken, My Creamy Chicken Enchiladas or these 25 Delicious Recipes using Rhodes Roll dough!