If you’ve followed along for awhile now then you know that I have been trying to cut out unnatural sugars from my diet! It’s kinda crazy but after awhile I didn’t even crave it anymore! That is, until I got pregnant! Haha. I have still been trying to be more conscious of what I put in my body, but this baby wants sugar all-the-time! I finally concocted this easy protein “cookie dough” and it is just what the doctor ordered! I can eat as much as I want, guilt free, and it is totally easy to whip together!
Protein Cookie Dough
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 3 cups dry oats
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Blend oats in a blender or food processor until they are a flour-like consistency.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll into balls or just eat with a spoon.
- Refrigerate leftovers and enjoy.
Our Latest Videos
I typically opt to roll them into little balls, and keep half the batch in the fridge to snack on and half the batch in the freezer for when I run out! Haha. They keep well and do a great job at curbing that sweet tooth without eating a whole sleeve of Oreos!
|Mini Dark Chocolate Chips||Cookie Dough Scoop|