I’m so excited about today’s post! To be honest with you, I am not a person who naturally gravitates toward healthy foods. Having a healthy lifestyle is something that I continually strive for, and am always seeking to improve at. So, anytime I find a guilt-free recipe that I love, I totally want to tell the whole world and have a party and make all the yummy healthy things! Haha. These easy roasted chickpeas are a new favorite of mine, not only are they simple enough for a kid to make, but they are yummy enough for your kids to eat! Talk about a win, win.
Easy Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TSP . garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp . pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas, and lay them out on some paper towels to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss until mixed.
- Spread chickpeas in one even layer on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Enjoy!
I told you they were easy! They have been my go to mid-afternoon snack lately. Please tell me I am not the only one who suddenly becomes starving at 3:00 p.m. and then again at 9:00 at night?! I love these because I know I am getting some nutrients and even a half cup feels substantive.
Happy healthier eating friends!
You may also like:
|Awesome Cookie Sheets|