Okay, let’s get straight down to business. Who is ready for the easiest and most delicious spinach dip recipe ever? It is a go to for me for any spur of the moment gathering, because it literally takes five minutes to mix together (although it does need to sit in the fridge for a few hours) and is a definite crowd pleaser! Busy mamas unite!
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 can water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1 pkg. Knorrs veggie dip soup mix
- 1 box frozen spinach rinsed and drained
- Press all the water out of your spinach and mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Refrigerate AT LEAST two hours prior to serving. Enjoy!
Mmmm, my mouth is watering just looking at the pictures! Here are a few more of our popular appetizers we think you’ll love!
I hope you love it as much as we do!