How cute are these easy spider halloween cookies? Perfect halloween treat for any party or get together!
If you’ve been around here long then you know my favorite way to get festive for any holiday or event is with food! I mean there is nothing better than something that is adorable and delicious am I right? Well, that is exactly what these cute spider Halloween cookies are! They are fun and easy to make and twice as fun to eat, haha!
Our Latest Videos
I don’t know about you guys but I am more of a “cute halloween” person than a “scary halloween” person. So, when I set out to make a cute halloween cookie recipe I thought a friendly spider would be fun!
They were so quick to whip up and my kids and their friends still talk about them! Ready for the easy recipe?!
Halloween Cookie Recipe
Spider Halloween Cookies
- 12 oreos or chocolate cookies
- 12 your favorite sugar cookies
- 1 cup white frosting of choice
- 24 edible google eyes
- decorative black icing
- halloween sprinkles optional
- Prepare your sugar cookies according to recipe or package directions and frost with white icing.
- Place an Oreo near the center of each frosted sugar cookie.
- Use black icing to draw four lines on each side of your Oreos to make the spiders legs.
- Stick the back side of your candy eye into a bit of leftover frosting and stick on your Oreo to make the spiders eyes.
- *Optional* Sprinkle leftover cookies with Halloween sprinkles. Enjoy!
Bring on all the holiday fun!