If you love halloween cookies these easy spider cookies can’t be beat! Perfect halloween treat for any party or get together!
They are fun and easy to make and twice as fun to eat, haha! Definitely my favorite Halloween cookies! If you are looking for other halloween treats check out these fun and easy monster pretzel hugs, or these spooky eyeball cake bites! For even more inspiration you can check out our entire Halloween gallery here!
The base of these little cuties is a basic sugar cookie! You can make your own favorite sugar cookie recipe from scratch (here’s a good one). Or, use a ready made sugar cookie mix to make these super easy. Who ever said that being the “fun mom” had to be hard or time consuming?
I don’t know about you guys but I am more of a “cute halloween” person than a “scary halloween” person. So, when I set out to make a cute halloween cookie recipe I thought a friendly spider would be fun!
Halloween Cookie Recipe
If you make this recipe we would love for you to comment and review it! Positive reviews mean so much to us!
- 12 oreos or chocolate cookies
- 12 your favorite sugar cookies
- 1 cup white frosting of choice
- 24 edible google eyes
- decorative black icing
- halloween sprinkles optional
- Prepare your sugar cookies according to recipe or package directions and frost with white icing.
- Place an Oreo near the center of each frosted sugar cookie.
- Use black icing to draw four lines on each side of your Oreos to make the spiders legs.
- Stick the back side of your candy eye into a bit of leftover frosting and stick on your Oreo to make the spiders eyes.
- *Optional* Sprinkle leftover cookies with Halloween sprinkles. Enjoy!
Bring on all the holiday fun!
Shop this Post:
This post contains affiliate links.
This post was originally published on September 24th 2018 and has been updated.