This delicious Korean Beef and rice is an easy dinner your whole family will love. Made with ground beef and done in under 30 minutes!
I was asked by Carusele to participate in the #LaurasLean campaign, sponsored by Laura’s Lean. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own.
You guys, I am so excited to share this recipe with you today. Korean Beef has become one of my favorite go-to dinners. Everyone in my family likes it and it’s so easy to make. You just brown some lean ground beef, add some sauce, simmer and voila!
I have been buying Laura’s Lean Ground Beef lately and it’s so good. You can taste the quality and I love knowing that I am feeding my family 100% grass-fed beef with no hormones or antibiotics added.
Why It’s Better for You
To qualify as a Laura’s Lean product, beef must meet strict USDA standards. That means each 4 oz. serving of Laura’s Lean must contain less than 10g of fat, 4.5g or less of saturated fat and less than 95mg of cholesterol per 100g serving.
To try Laura’s Lean, find it in a local store using their Store Finder, or order straight from the website!
Korean Beef Ingredients
- Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Green Onions
- Brown Sugar
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Shredded Carrots
- Cooked White Rice
How to Make Korean Beef
Cook white rice according to package instructions.
Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Add ground beef and garlic and break up the beef as it browns.
Korean Beef Sauce
When ground beef is no longer pink in the middle, mix the sauce. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, ginger and brown sugar to a small bowl and whisk together.
Pour sauce into skillet and mix. Add sliced green onions. Simmer for 2-3 minutes before removing the Korean Beef from the heat.
How to Serve
Serve Korean Beef in a bowl with white rice. Top with extra green onions, sesame seeds and sliced cucumbers and carrots.
Other delicious Ground Beef recipes to try:
If you like this recipe, we’d love if you would leave a comment and positive review! They mean so much to us.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/4 cucumber sliced thin (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots optional
- sesame seeds for garnish
- sliced green onions for garnish
- Add ground beef and garlic into a large skillet over medium heat.
- Break ground beef into crumbles and brown it until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and red pepper flakes together. Pour over the ground beef and let it simmer for another minute or two.
- Serve over hot rice and top with with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Add sliced cucumbers and shredded carrots, if desired.
I hope you love this quick ground beef and rice dinner as much as we do!