These free printable Lego Valentines for kids are a total win! This is one of the easiest non-candy class Valentines ideas out there!
Are your kids Lego obsessed? My girls can’t get enough of them. I don’t mind, I think Legos are the best toy ever. So, for now, the more the merrier. For class Valentines this year, my kiddos will be giving these ‘Everything is Awesome’ Lego valentines inspired by the song from the Lego movie.
You can use any Lego for this, but if you live near a Lego store, I recommend going there and buying a bucket of bricks. You can get a small bucket for about $10, and you choose the colors and pieces. The bucket had more than enough Lego for me to make 50 Valentines for my girls’ classes. That is probably the most cost-effective way to buy them.
Print Lego Valentines on white paper. Use a paper cutter (or scissors) to cut the Lego Valentines out.
How to assemble Lego Valentines:
- If you are using party favor bags, cut the bags in half.
- Fill a favor bag with lego bricks.
- Fold the Valentine in half length-wise.
- Lastly, fold the clear bag over at the top and staple it closed. Staple the topper to the top of the bag.
Aren’t these SO cute? I just love how they turned out, and how excited my kiddos were when I showed them. They are looking forward to helping me assemble them for their friends.
More Non Candy Ideas for Class Valentines Parties
We have a lot of fun class Valentines ideas. Here are three of our favorites. Check out our Valentine’s page for even more Valentine’s Day ideas!
HOW TO GET THE FREE LEGO VALENTINES
Download our Lego Valentines by filling out the form below, then head to your email inbox. Once you confirm your subscription, you will receive the download.
We love offering printables at no cost to you. This printable is free for personal use only. This is copyrighted. Do not share the PDF file. Instead, please send the link to this blog post to friends or family who would also like to print it!
I have this laser printer. It’s totally worth it if you print a lot. I only have to replace the ink every 18 months!
We use a paper cutter like this one to cut Valentines and gift tags. Even my little kids can use it!
- The Valentines are all combined in one file with five pages. There are different print sizes.
- Page one has 4″ long Valentines that fit clear party favor bags often found at party stores.
- Pages two and three have 5.5″ Valentines that fit square snack sized Ziploc bags.
- Pages four and five have 6.5″ Valentines that fit rectangle snack-sized Ziploc bags.
- When you push print on your computer, you have the option to choose which pages to print. Choose the pages that correspond with the size bag you’re using.
If you use our free printable Lego Valentines, please leave a comment and positive review. They mean a lot to us and help us continue to create printables for you!
- Paper Cutter (or Scissors)
- Clear treat bags
- Lego bricks
- Print Lego Valentines on white paper. See notes for detailed printing instructions.
- Put lego bricks into clear favor bags.
- Cut out Valentine toppers and fold each one in half, horizontally.
- Fold clear bag closed (or zip it if it's a ziploc bag.)
- Staple topper onto the clear bag.
- Have kiddos write their name on the back of the Valentines.