Print these SPECTACULAR kids Valentines cards and attach some paper glasses – so easy! My kiddos love giving this adorable non-candy Valentine!
Kids Valentines Cards
Every year I get excited for my kids to have their Valentine’s Day parties at school, because I have such fond memories of mine growing up! I always loved filling out my Valentines cards and decorating a box to take to school. Now, I prefer to send DIY Valentines cards, just because it’s fun coming up with them. There is nothing wrong with the boxes of store-bought cards, but if you’re looking for some free printable Valentines, we have these ‘You’re a Cutie’ Valentines and Star Wars Valentines, as well as a bunch of others! All free! Browse ALL of our printable Valentines ideas.
*This post contains affiliate links.
I love these Valentines because they include something fun for kids that isn’t a sugary treat. We all know they will get plenty of candy around Valentine’s Day. But the paper glasses are awesome – think of the photo ops! Since they’re made of paper, they can be recycled after they get tired of them.
Where to buy cute glasses for these Valentines
I found the heart shaped glitter paper glasses at my local grocery store (HEB) this year but they are also available from Oriental Trading. (The rainbow/unicorn style glasses I bought last year from Party City.)
This pack from Amazon is really cute too and comes with 27 pair!
This gold pack from Target could work – you could just cut off the part that says ‘Celebrate!’
This time of year, you might be able to find $1 sunglasses at the Dollar store as well.
How to Assemble these ‘Spectacular’ Kids Valentines Cards
- Download the file and print on light card stock.
- Use a paper cutter to cut along the light gray outlines.
- Use scotch tape or washi tape to attach the glasses each card.
- Trim some of the extra space off of the bottom if you want to.
- Have your child write their name at the bottom and add any stickers or extras that they want.
How to Get the Free Printable
Download Valentines Cards by filling out the form below, then head to your email inbox. Once you confirm your subscription, you will receive the download.
I have this laser printer (totally worth it if you print a lot. I never have to replace the ink!)
We use a paper cutter like this one to cut the tags. Even my little kids can use it!
If you use these, we’d love if you leave a comment and positive review! Happy Valentine’s Day!
'You're Spectacular' Kids Valentines Cards
- Color Printer
- Paper Cutter (or Scissors)
- Scotch Tape
- White card stock
- Paper Glasses light-weight plastic would work too
- Load card stock into your printer.
- Download the free printable Valentines cards and print as many as you need. (There will be two cards per page.)
- Use a paper cutter to cut the Valentines cards along the light gray outlines.
- Use scotch tape to attach paper glasses to the Valentines cards.
- Have your child write their name on the bottom of the card.