These FREE printable Taylor Swift Valentines are perfect for Swifties of all ages! Give them out with friendship bracelets or stickers.
Swifties are having a moment right now. My girls and I have been making friendship bracelets all year, and it's so fun! For class Valentines this year, my kiddos will give these Taylor Swift Valentine cards inspired by some of her popular song lyrics.
*This post contains affiliate links.
- Color Printer
- Paper cutter (or scissors)
- Clear cellophane envelopes - I used 3" x 4" for these valentines
- Friendship Bracelets
If you aren't into the idea of making bracelets, here are some other ideas:
You can use friendship bracelets that you or your kiddos make. Use our Taylor Swift friendship bracelets tutorial for all the details and tons of bracelet ideas!
How to assemble Taylor Swift Valentines:
- Put a card and a friendship bracelet or sticker into each bag.
- Staple or tape the bag shut.
Aren't these SO cute? I just love how they turned out, and how excited my kiddos were when I showed them. They are looking forward to helping me assemble them for their friends.
GET THE FREE SWIFTIE VALENTINES
HOW TO PRINT VALENTINE'S CARDS:
- Fill out the form below and then check your email.
- Once you have confirmed your subscription, the file will open.
- Print at home with a color printer or save it to your desktop and upload the PDF to a website like FedEx office or Staples if you're going to have it printed at a copy store.
- Cut them out and put each one in a plastic envelope with a friendship bracelet. Alternatively, you can tape a bracelet or sticker right onto the front of the card!
If you use these Taylor Swift Valentine's Day printables we'd love it if you could leave a comment and a positive review! They mean a lot to us.
Taylor Swift Valentines Cards
- Clear treat bags
- Friendship bracelets
- Print Valentines on white paper. See notes for detailed printing instructions.
- Cut out Valentines with a paper cutter or scissors.
- Put cards into clear favor bags and then add a friendship bracelet to each one.
- Fold each clear bag closed (or zip it if it's a ziploc bag.)
- Have kiddos write their name on the Valentines.