Tell Mom ‘I Love You More Than Chocolate!’ with these free printable gift tags and candy bar wrappers.
I made these free printable gift tags and candy bar wrappers for Mother’s Day, but they are also good for Valentine’s Day, or just because! You don’t need a specific holiday to give someone chocolate, am I right?
*This post contains affiliate links.
Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts
Don’t feel bad if you need to throw together some last-minute gifts for Mother’s Day. Just be thoughtful. Go get your mama her FAVORITE candy bar, or an assortment of her favorite chocolate. Then, print a candy bar wrapper or tag to fit on the chocolate, and boom, done! Don’t forget to write her a sweet note to go with it.
If you want to browse more DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas, we have Mother’s Day printable coloring pages, coupons, and questionnaires. This DIY Slippers Gift is always a hit, or you might even put together a DIY Chocolate Gift Basket – it’s super easy!
Free Printable Gift Tags
How To Print Our Free Printable Gift Tags
Subscribe to our newsletter to gain access to the printable tags. Once you confirm your subscription, the file will open and you can save it or print it.
- Click on the link you would like to print below, the file will open and you can either print or save it to your computer.
PRO TIPS FOR PRINTING
- Use plain white paper or card stock for these tags.
- Print the gift tags and wrappers in full color.
- The questionnaires come two for one. Use a paper cutter to cut them for the straightest lines. I have this Fiskars paper cutter and love it!
- Check your printer options and make sure that the scale is 100. Every printer is different, but checking the ‘scale’ before printing will make sure that the candy bar wrappers and tags print in the correct size.
These custom candy bar wrappers are made to fit most regular and XL Hershey’s brand candy bars. I can’t guarantee that they will fit perfectly.
You can use other types of candy bars, you may just need to trim a little more off of the sides of the candy bar wrappers, or fold them more tightly, to help them fit.
If you make this, we’d love it if you leave a comment and positive review! They mean a lot!
Free Printable Gift Tags & Candy Bar Wrappers
- Color Printer
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
- Clear Tape or Glue Stick
- Candy Bar or Chocolate
Download and Print
- Download the free printable gift tags and open them on your computer.
- Print the tags. Make sure your settings are to print in color, and that the scale is set to 100.
- Cut the tags out using a paper cutter if you have one. A pair of scissors will work too.
Candy Bar Wrapper
- Wrap the candy bar wrapper printable around a candy bar, and secure the edges together on the back with a glue stick or double-sided tape.