You will love these St. Patrick’s Day treats. Lots of green food and rainbow treat ideas to try and they are all easy and kid-friendly!
I am a person who likes to celebrate anything and everything! That being said, I am a working mom of four and always have a super long to-do list, so I keep the celebrations simple. We like to stick to St. Patrick’s Day treats and playing bingo as a family. As I try to decide which treat I’m going to make to celebrate with the littles, I just had to share a few of my favorites with you guys!
Healthy St. Patrick’s Day Snack Ideas
- This Fruit Rainbow breakfast with a pot of gold egg is on the docket for us this St. Patrick’s Day.
- My kids would love this Rainbow Fruit Plate by Neighbor Julia.
- Green Banana Spinach Muffins are a great choice for breakfast or for an after-school snack!
Green St. Patrick’s Day Treats
You know we love quick and easy treats to make for holidays like this one! These green St. Patrick’s Day treats are perfect for class parties or for making together after school. Make sure you also print our St. Patrick’s Day bingo cards to play with the kids!
- I love these Lucky Charms Marshmallow treats, or Lucky Krispie Treats, by A Mom’s Take. My little one would love to help shape them into shamrocks!
- We always love these Cream Cheese Mints shared by Mandy’s Recipe Box. They melt in your mouth!
- I never can say no to a good Puppy Chow recipe, so I want to try this St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow by Gal on a Mission.
- Mint and Chocolate Thumbprint cookies are ALWAYS a good idea.
- Because Chocolate and marshmallow are a match made in heaven, I love these Leprechaun Hat S’mores by The Cake Blog
- We LOVE these Chocolate Mint Brownies at our house on any day, but the green is especially fun for St. Patrick’s Day!
St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Treats
- Clearly this would be a labor of love, but who wouldn’t want to try this Double Rainbow Cake by Brit + Co! It’s so beautiful!
- The kids would love love love this Rainbow Pot of Gold Treat by I Can Teach My Child.
- For St. Patrick’s Day breakfast, these Easy Rainbow Waffles by Tablespoon would be so fun!!
- I love Oreo everything, so these Cake Batter Golden Oreo Rainbow Cookies by Deliciously Yum look perfect. Plus, sprinkles make everything better!
- For the Girl Scout cookie fans, this Thin Mint Truffle Bark by Wine and Glue looks delightful.
- Last but not least, these Rainbow Macarons by Best Friends for Frosting are GORGEOUS.
- We used to have Rainbow Jello like this one from Glorious Treats on special holidays. It would be a great choice for St. Patrick’s Day dessert!
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
If cupcakes are your jam, then any of these St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes would be a good choice for your St. Patrick’s Day party!
- For all you Shamrock Shake fans out there, I present Shamrock Shake Cupcakes by Brown Eyed Baker. They are SO cute!
- These Individual Rainbow Cheesecakes by Bakers Royale are so pretty!
- Who wouldn’t want to find these End of the Rainbow Cupcakes by Lil’ Luna on their table?
Traditional St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
If you make the effort to make a traditional meal of corned beef and cabbage, then maybe one of these traditional Irish desserts would be the perfect thing to top off your St. Patrick’s Day meal!
- This year I want to try Irish Apple Cake with custard sauce from Cooking Classy!
- Brioche Bread and Butter Pudding from the Traditional Alchemist looks insanely good.
- These Irish Blueberry Scones look delicious, and would make a perfect breakfast in the morning, too!
- Okay, admittedly it is not from Ireland, but Philadelphia. Still, I think my kids would LOVE this Irish Potato Candy from Simply Whisked, and honestly, so would I!
Amazing right? So what do you think.. will you go all out, or pick a more quick and easy treat like me?