We LOVE Mexican food around here and enchiladas are our fave! I love these easy crockpot beef enchiladas because the effort to deliciousness ratio is definitely on point! All you do is put your meat (even frozen works) and sauce stuff in the crock pot in the morning, and then when it is almost dinner time you just add a scoop of your perfectly cooked meat and a bit of cheese in a tortilla and you are ready to go! Simple and delicious! This recipe definitely needs to be added into your rotation!
Easy Crockpot Beef Enchiladas
- 1 package beef stew meat
- 1 12 oz your favorite red enchilada sauce
- 2 beef boullion cubes
- 12 tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- lettuce sour cream and salsa to garnish optional
- In the morning, add your stew meat, enchilada sauce and beef bouillon cubes to the slow cooker and cook on low.
- 30 minutes before you are ready to eat, assemble your enchiladas by adding meat and cheese in your tortillas.
- Cover rolled up enchiladas with remaining sauce and sprinkle with any leftover cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Our Latest Videos
Dinner prep made easy! Now you will have a little extra time to watch your fave show on Netflix ;). Have a good one, friends!