Hey friends! I’m so excited to be sharing these fun and easy mummy brownies with you guys today! I am a sucker for themed treats– mostly because my kids love them so much! The best thing about these brownies (besides that they are freaking delicious) is how simple and fun they are to make! I love baking with my littles and these are definitely simple enough for kids to be able to help in the creating!
Easy Mummy Brownies
- Bake brownies according to recipe (or package directions) and place in the freezer to cool.
- While brownies are cooling, pour melting chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat white chocolate melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each, until they are completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into a small ziplock bag and cut a small opening in one of the corners.
- Cut brownies into 12 rectangles.
- Squeeze melted chocolate out of the ziplock and onto brownies in a back and forth zig-zag motion.
- Immediately place eyeballs onto melted chocolate.
- Put finished mummies in the fridge to set.
Our Latest Videos
Mmm. White chocolate and brownie is definitely a new favorite combination for me! They compliment each other so well!
|Frankenstein Rice Krispys||Eyeball Cake Bites||Caramel Apples|