Simple, fun, and Free Thanksgiving printable’s that can be used as cutlery holders, place cards, and water bottler holders. A DIY Thanksgiving decoration that kids love to help with.
The last few years we’ve hosted a pretty big group for Thanksgiving and my kids have loved being in charge of assigning seats and making place cards for each person. Luckily, our friend Annette, from Tips From a Typical Mom has made it extra easy with her free Thanksgiving printable’s.
Want some of your own? I’m glad you asked. You can download them and use them too! Annette even drew the clip art herself! Can you believe it!
To download your Free Printables, just click HERE and you’ll be taken to Google Docs where you can download them to your computer and print them.
Free Thanksgiving Printables
- Card Stock
- Water bottles
- Print Thanksgiving Printables onto white light weight card stock.
For Thanksgiving water bottle labels:
- Cut apart the water bottle labels. Wrap them around each water bottle and secure with tape.
For Thanksgiving place cards:
- Cut the place cards and fold them in half from top to bottom. Write names on the front.
For Thanksgiving Utensil holders:
- Cut the utensil holders out on the line. Fold at the bottom of the design then fold over the flaps.
- Tape them to secure them (or don't use the flaps and just staple them together- see note*).
- Now insert a folded napkin and utensils!
- Hooray, you're finished!
Thanksgiving Table Decor: Water Bottle Labels
The water bottle labels are easy. Just cut apart, put over your water bottles label and use clear tape to secure.
Thanksgiving Table Decor: Place Cards
The place cards get folded in half from top to bottom then you write the names on them.
Thanksgiving Table Decor: Utensil Holders
1. Cut the utensil holders out on the line.
2. Fold at the bottom of the design, then fold over the flaps.
3. Insert a folded napkin and your utensils and you’re done!
I don’t know how many you’ll be making, but if you are making a lot, it’s easier to cut off the tabs on the side of the utensil holders and just staple the sides on the top and middle. It would take forever to fold the tabs back and use tape if you had to make a lot. But if you are only making a few, use the tabs on the side to fold over and tape with clear tape to make a cleaner look.
Visit Annette’s Blog for parenting ideas, free printables and recipes!