Simple, fun, and free Thanksgiving printables that can be used as cutlery holders, place cards, and water bottler holders. A DIY Thanksgiving decoration that kids love to help with.
Thanksgiving is approaching and we’ve got all sorts of fun ideas from Thanksgiving table decor to centerpiece ideas and of course yummy Thanksgiving recipes.
The last few years we’ve hosted a pretty big group for Thanksgiving and my kids have loved being in charge of assigning seats and making place cards for each person. Luckily, our friend Annette, from Tips From a Typical Mom has made it extra easy with her free Thanksgiving printables. They are so cute and go perfectly with other table decor like this Dollar Store Candles Centerpiece!
So, these printables have become a go-to for Thanksgiving day, along with our Printable Thanksgiving Bingo.
Free Thanksgiving Printables
So, do you want some of your own? I’m glad you asked. You can download them and use them too! Annette even drew the clip art herself! Can you believe it!
To download your Free Printables, just click HERE and you can download them to your computer and print them.
Thanksgiving Table Decor: Water Bottle Labels
The water bottle labels are easy. Just cut apart, put over your water bottles label and use clear tape to secure.
Thanksgiving Table Decor: Place Cards
The place cards get folded in half from top to bottom then you write the names on them.
Thanksgiving Table Decor: Utensil Holders
1. Cut the utensil holders out on the line.
2. Fold at the bottom of the design, then fold over the flaps.
3. Next, add some clear tape or glue to keep the utensil pouch together. You can also staple them together.
3. Insert a folded napkin and your utensils and you’re done!
- It’s easier to cut off the tabs on the side of the utensil holders and staple the sides on the top and middle.
- To use tape takes longer if you have to make a lot, but it creates a cleaner look. If you are only making a few, use the tabs on the side to fold over and tape with clear tape.
If you are using these free Thanksgiving printables we’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment and positive review, or tag us on instagram @prettyprovidenceblog!
Free Thanksgiving Printables
- Color Printer
- Card Stock
- Water bottles
- Print free Thanksgiving Printables onto white light weight card stock.
For Thanksgiving water bottle labels:
- Cut apart the water bottle labels. Wrap them around each water bottle and secure with tape.
For Thanksgiving place cards:
- Cut the place cards and fold them in half from top to bottom. Write names on the front.
For Thanksgiving Utensil holders:
- Cut the utensil holders out on the line. Fold at the bottom of the design then fold over the flaps.
- Tape them to secure them (or don't use the flaps and just staple them together- see note*).
- Now insert a folded napkin and utensils!
- Hooray, you're finished!
Visit Annette’s Blog for parenting ideas, free printables and recipes!
This post was originally published in November 2014 and has been updated with new photos and more detailed information.
The StayAtHome Chef
These are great! Pinning!
I love these so much Annette! You are amazing!
Pam from Over the Big Moon
These are adorable!!