I don’t know about you but I’m super excited that it’s finally time for holiday parties. We started decorating and getting ready for Christmas weeks ago but had to wait until after Thanksgiving to start enjoying our annual celebrations. There’s just something about this time of year that makes gatherings more fun and inviting. We had our first celebration last week with our play group and this punch was the star of the party.
Grinch party punch is so easy to make and when you pair it with DIY Grinch Glasses it makes for a fun, festive drinks both kids and grown ups will love. As much as I love holiday parties, with everything else going on this time of year it can often times be difficult to plan extravagant party menus and activities. It’s fun to go with simple drinks and easy finger foods. It’s also fun if you can pick a theme and plan your menu around it. The theme for our play group party was Dr. Seuss so this party punch fit perfectly.
Our Latest Videos
Grinch Party Punch
- 2 Liter Sprite
- 1 Packet Lemon Lime Kool-Aid
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Red Sugar Sprinkles
- Mix sprite and kool-aid in a pitcher and let chill in fridge.
- When you're ready to serve pour lemon juice in a shallow dish.
- Pour sugar sprinkles in a second shallow dish.
- Dip rim of glass into lemon juice.
- Dip rim into sugar sprinkles and twist around to make sure plenty of sprinkles are on glass.
- Pour punch into glasses.
If you liked this recipe check out my other holiday favorites: