Lots of amazing simple smoothie recipes to try! Strawberry, peach, oatmeal, pear or blueberry smoothies – you name it, I’ve found one for you!
I am on a huge smoothie kick right now! I’ve been trying tons of new smoothie recipes. I love how easy they are – pretty much the easiest way to eat a healthy breakfast. Right!?
Simple Smoothie Recipes
So in the spirit of sharing, I am sharing 25 amazing recipes that I have found around blog land, strawberry, peach, oatmeal, pear or blueberry smoothies – you name it, I’ve found one for you!
Whether you are looking for smoothie recipes for kids, copycat smoothie recipes like our Homemade Orange Julius, or healthy smoothie recipes like our fruit and vegetable green smoothie, we’ve got you covered!
So keep scrolling, I am sure you’ll find something you’ll love!
Smoothie Recipes for Kids
- This Strawberry Peach Smoothie with Oats is Jessica’s favorite ever! And for a good reason. It’s amazing.
- I love a good strawberry smoothie! This Strawberry Oatmeal smoothie is perfect. My kids love the texture that the oatmeal adds, and I’ve found it keeps them fuller longer!
- This Strawberry Kiwi smoothie from Six Sisters Stuff is calling my name. I always love the flavors of strawberry and kiwi together!
- A hot chocolate breakfast smoothie? I literally can’t think of anything my kids would like better! From Running with Spoons
- Oh yum. This blackberry smoothie from Cake Whiz looks as beautiful as it does delicious!
- This Raspberry Banana Smoothie from Baker by Nature is incredible! One of my favorite combos!
- This Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie from Created by Diane looks incredible! Another yummy smoothie with oats– yay!
Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Even my kids drink this fruit and vegetable green smoothie and love it! This is hands-down my favorite healthy, dairy free green smoothie recipe!
- Skinny Pineapple Smoothie? Yes please! Pina Colada is my absolute favorite summer flavor and so I am all about a healthy smoothie version! From Creme de la Crumb.
- Triple Berry Smoothie – YES PLEASE. Everyone has a bag of berry blend in the freezer am I right? You don’t even taste the spinach in this healthy smoothie staple.
- The perfect way to start your day is with this Chocolate Peanut Butter power smoothie! If you aren’t a fruit lover then this is the perfect protein backed smoothie to start out with.
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie – I love adding a protein punch to any smoothie! I don’t love meat so any way I can get enough protein in is a major win in my book!
- This Pear Ginger Smoothie looks sooo good if you like ginger! From Recipe Runner. I love pears but for some reason I never thought about putting them in a smoothie!
- This superfood smoothie from Create Kids Club is packed with fiber and blueberries and tons of other great stuff!!!
- Skip the muffin and drink a healthy, gluten-free Blueberry Muffin Smoothie that tastes like one instead! This blueberry Muffin smoothie sounds SO amazing! From Iowa Girl Eats!
Copycat Smoothie Recipes
- Homemade Orange Julius! Yes, please! This recipe is always nostalgic for me because it was a special mall treat my Mom would sometimes get us when we went shopping together. Now, my kids love helping me make this copycat version.
- Copycat Jamba Juice Caribbean Passion – one of Jamba Juice’s best sellers! You will love this copycat recipe- maybe even better than the original!
How to make a smoothie!
If you want to make your own smoothie recipe but are unsure where to start, here are a few quick tips and tricks!
- Add your liquid first! Everything will blend more smoothly if you put your liquid at the bottom. I use 1 cup of liquid if the smoothie is for one person, 2 cups for two servings, etc.
- Next add in your thickener. This would be things like frozen fruit, bananas or ice.
- Everything else goes in last, think oatmeal, protein powder, spinach leaves and sweeteners.
- The great thing about smoothies is that they are super easy to fix if you “mess up.” If your smoothie tastes too tart, add in some yogurt or honey and blend again until you achieve the taste and consistency you are looking for!
Well what did you think? Will you try one of these simple smoothie recipes? If you do try one we would love it if you would leave a comment and let us know if you liked it!
This post was originally published on March 15, 2017 and has been updated with more text and better SEO.